Dedicated to the Porsche 924
Forty Years of the Porsche 924 Turbo
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:54 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: project cars 2
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:30 pm 

Model: 924 2.0 n/a
ey up

after many moons of searching for any PC games with hints of our humble 924 i finally have found one , project cars 2 from bandai namco who i used to work for has finally added the 924 gtp in their spirit of Le mans DLC pack , got it off steam and didn't mind paying the full whack for the game as i loved its predecessor and got all the DLC packs for 24.99 including a japanese cars pack and some hoonigan inspired pack as well as the first porsche legends pack and this le mans pack , and i think i have some other motorsport based pack too so all told i think the steering wheel is getting bolted to a desk , pedals are getting some big screws into the floor and the virtual reality headset can get an airing for this

previously the only other car that has come near has been a 944 turbo mod in assetto corse but that felt very close to my actual car apart from the rather large power difference , youtube link of the 24 in the hands of definately not a veteran 24 racer (not me either)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju0hLaLX0X0