The Porsche 924 Owners Club

Dedicated to the Porsche 924
Forty Years of the Porsche 924 Turbo
It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:06 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: For CTEK / Porsche battery charger owners
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:54 pm 
Offline
Club Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:29 pm
Posts: 6124
Location: Athens , Greece
Model: 1988 924S
werk924/thomas wrote:
in opposite my house there resides a doctor, he is making a lot of money with electric experience called " bio resonance therapy". Selling simple laserpointers to the patients for a few 100 bucks.

So I thinking about to switch my bizz to magic audio cables and healthy laserpointers.
Or someone interested in floormats for a better boost, road handling and a longer life ?


On a serious note Thomas, Porsche 924 floormats exact replica of the originals in RHD form ( as the set i was trying to get but stock run out) will sell like mad in here if you ask me . I want one for starters like crazy :food:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: For CTEK / Porsche battery charger owners
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:57 pm 
Offline
Club Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:23 pm
Posts: 4899
Location: Penzance, Cornwall
Model: 924
werk924/thomas wrote:
in opposite my house there resides a doctor, he is making a lot of money with electric experience called " bio resonance therapy". Selling simple laserpointers to the patients for a few 100 bucks.

So I thinking about to switch my bizz to magic audio cables and healthy laserpointers.
Or someone interested in floormats for a better boost, road handling and a longer life ?


How about Yak hair floor mats? Guaranteed to give at least an extra 30 hp? Only £500 a pair - absolute bargain....

_________________
1986 924S. Needing love but, back on the road and loving it!
1986 928 S2 Long term project. Been in storage, needs full recommissioning.
1981 2.0 N/A. Still not running and I’ve had it for months!
1979 Mercedes 450SLC
1955 Land Rover Series 1 107 pick up
1981 VW T25 camper. ‘The nail’ very slow diesel burner.
1991 Toyota Celica. At £182, too cheap to refuse....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: For CTEK / Porsche battery charger owners
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:44 pm 
Offline
Club Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:10 pm
Posts: 408
Location: Germany, Leipzig
Model: 924, 924turbo, GT
George924S wrote:
werk924/thomas wrote:
in opposite my house there resides a doctor, he is making a lot of money with electric experience called " bio resonance therapy". Selling simple laserpointers to the patients for a few 100 bucks.

So I thinking about to switch my bizz to magic audio cables and healthy laserpointers.
Or someone interested in floormats for a better boost, road handling and a longer life ?


On a serious note Thomas, Porsche 924 floormats exact replica of the originals in RHD form ( as the set i was trying to get but stock run out) will sell like mad in here if you ask me . I want one for starters like crazy :food:


To get the exact material is little bit impossible :) But we try now to do a good repro include the original Logo 924 made by laser.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: For CTEK / Porsche battery charger owners
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:42 pm 
Offline
Club Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:29 pm
Posts: 6124
Location: Athens , Greece
Model: 1988 924S
werk924/thomas wrote:
George924S wrote:
werk924/thomas wrote:
in opposite my house there resides a doctor, he is making a lot of money with electric experience called " bio resonance therapy". Selling simple laserpointers to the patients for a few 100 bucks.

So I thinking about to switch my bizz to magic audio cables and healthy laserpointers.
Or someone interested in floormats for a better boost, road handling and a longer life ?


On a serious note Thomas, Porsche 924 floormats exact replica of the originals in RHD form ( as the set i was trying to get but stock run out) will sell like mad in here if you ask me . I want one for starters like crazy :food:


To get the exact material is little bit impossible :) But we try now to do a good repro include the original Logo 924 made by laser.


924S too will be awesome.! I presume with the original fasteners right ? Counit me in as the first order , after all i only have two OE floor mat sets !!!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: For CTEK / Porsche battery charger owners
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:11 pm 
Offline
Club Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:10 pm
Posts: 408
Location: Germany, Leipzig
Model: 924, 924turbo, GT
"924S" would be not original.

Only the 924 Logo was available. The 924S is a 924. Same family. Like the GT , GTS , GTP , GTR , turbo.

And when the fasterners came, the logo passed away. So that's the point :dope:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: For CTEK / Porsche battery charger owners
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:30 pm 
Offline
Club Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:29 pm
Posts: 6124
Location: Athens , Greece
Model: 1988 924S
werk924/thomas wrote:
"924S" would be not original.

Only the 924 Logo was available. The 924S is a 924. Same family. Like the GT , GTS , GTP , GTR , turbo.

And when the fasterners came, the logo passed away. So that's the point :dope:


The Original Sets I have both have the ' Porsche' on them and i would love to buy a new set as this one I have on the car from you Thomas :hope:


Attachments:
WP_20160729_11_17_33_Pro__highres.jpg
WP_20160729_11_17_33_Pro__highres.jpg [ 4.64 MiB | Viewed 1016 times ]
WP_20160729_11_18_01_Pro__highres.jpg
WP_20160729_11_18_01_Pro__highres.jpg [ 4.45 MiB | Viewed 1016 times ]
IMG_2339.JPG
IMG_2339.JPG [ 1.11 MiB | Viewed 1016 times ]
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: For CTEK / Porsche battery charger owners
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:25 pm 
Offline
Club Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:10 pm
Posts: 408
Location: Germany, Leipzig
Model: 924, 924turbo, GT
The PORSCHE logo came with the 968 mats. And I do not reproduce the PORSCHE logo. I wouldn 't get a licence, but I am allowed to do the 924 logo.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: For CTEK / Porsche battery charger owners
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:14 pm 
Offline
Club Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:29 pm
Posts: 6124
Location: Athens , Greece
Model: 1988 924S
werk924/thomas wrote:
The PORSCHE logo came with the 968 mats. And I do not reproduce the PORSCHE logo. I wouldn 't get a licence, but I am allowed to do the 924 logo.


968 mats ! :shock: . I though these were 924S originals as they are a perfect fit .... :dope: :violin:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: For CTEK / Porsche battery charger owners
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:16 pm 
Offline
Committee - Publications Editor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:24 pm
Posts: 21623
Location: Ormskirk, Lancashire
Model: Turbo S1
You know it's a 924 shell in the 968 George?

_________________
Pete

Follow the club on social media
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
DriveTribe


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: For CTEK / Porsche battery charger owners
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:23 pm 
Offline
Club Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:29 pm
Posts: 6124
Location: Athens , Greece
Model: 1988 924S
pete wrote:
You know it's a 924 shell in the 968 George?


Yes but i always thought the interior floor layout was slightly different .... them carpets i have are a perfect fit ....

and on that note I have never figured out why the below is ' not suitable ' for the 924S... I have asked Porsche classic but never got a reply....

http://www.classicshop.porsche.com/pcos ... 235fv.html


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
© 2009-2014 The Porsche 924 Owners Club - Powered by phpBB