The Porsche 924 Owners Club

Dedicated to the Porsche 924
Forty Years of the Porsche 924 Turbo
It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:50 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Anyone own a Ford Mondeo Mk3 (2000-2003ish) (or fiesta) ?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:21 am 
Club Member

Model: Supercharged 924
Bit of a weird one! I’ve bought a wiring harness from a Mondeo intending to use it for the various sensors and fuel injectors etc for the 16v conversion. I bought the corresponding Haynes manual for the wiring diagrams and they have nothing for the engine loom! Doesn’t show wire colours for injectors, coil pack, trigger sensors etc etc!! And what’s worse the pictures of the plugs on various components are crap quality and black and white printed on toilet paper!! Completely useless! Searching google hasn’t brought up much either!

I’m hoping if someone has such a vehicle still, they could take a hand full of photos of the fuel and ignition system plugs and wires for me! (Pretty please!) :hope:

924T engine with Eaton M90 Supercharger (DB7), 565cc injectors, coil pack ignition, Adaptronic ECU, Custom Air/water charge cooler, Wideband O2 + 4x EGT. 4pot Brembos, Spax adjustable dampers. 951 G'box with LSD & cooler, 944T style bumper. HID Lo-Pro headlights. 968 mirrors, handles + spoiler. Zender rear valance. Custom side skirts, Forged 17" wheels (8J front, 9J rear). Custom hubs (5x114.3 PCD), Twin circuit coolant re-route (2 pumps, 2 'stats, 2 radiators), 6 gauge centre console.