The Porsche 924 Owners Club

Dedicated to the Porsche 924
Forty Years of the Porsche 924 Turbo
It is currently Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Bicester Scramble - 8th Jan
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:22 am 
Offline
Committee - Publications Editor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:24 pm
Posts: 21620
Location: Ormskirk, Lancashire
Model: Turbo S1
Rick88 wrote:
Hi .
I would like to go this year. how do I book the car/tickets?
Rick88. 924S


https://porsche924.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27769

_________________
Pete

Follow the club on social media
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
DriveTribe


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Bicester Scramble - 8th Jan
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:27 am 
Offline
Club Member

Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 8:13 am
Posts: 7
Model: 924s
Thank lots, will do.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Bicester Scramble - 8th Jan
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:27 pm 
Online
Club Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 7:53 pm
Posts: 1491
Location: Bournville - Land of Chocolate
Model: 924S
Roo wrote:
Whose is the white car next to Ricky's GTS?

It's based on a series one turbo. Belongs to a guy called Tony (IIRC). He's a club member but not very active on here from what he said - account was set up for him by his son.

_________________
Nige
1985 924S Historic Road Rally / Targa Rally Car


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Bicester Scramble - 8th Jan
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:29 pm 
Online
Club Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 7:53 pm
Posts: 1491
Location: Bournville - Land of Chocolate
Model: 924S
Rick88 wrote:
Hi .
I would like to go this year. how do I book the car/tickets?
Rick88. 924S

You can buy tickets on the Bicester Heritage website. Next scramble is 23rd April

_________________
Nige
1985 924S Historic Road Rally / Targa Rally Car


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Bicester Scramble - 8th Jan
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:33 pm 
Online
Committee - Forum Manager
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:05 am
Posts: 3977
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Model: '77 and '79
Nige wrote:
Roo wrote:
Whose is the white car next to Ricky's GTS?

It's based on a series one turbo. Belongs to a guy called Tony (IIRC). He's a club member but not very active on here from what he said - account was set up for him by his son.

Cheers, that's a shame, Ricky was asking after him.

_________________
Reuben
1977 Reseda Green
1979 Doubloon non runner x2


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Bicester Scramble - 8th Jan
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:46 pm 
Online
Club Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 7:53 pm
Posts: 1491
Location: Bournville - Land of Chocolate
Model: 924S
Roo wrote:
Nige wrote:
Roo wrote:
Whose is the white car next to Ricky's GTS?

It's based on a series one turbo. Belongs to a guy called Tony (IIRC). He's a club member but not very active on here from what he said - account was set up for him by his son.

Cheers, that's a shame, Ricky was asking after him.

He seemed to enjoy it so it's possible he'll be at the next scramble in April

_________________
Nige
1985 924S Historic Road Rally / Targa Rally Car


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
© 2009-2014 The Porsche 924 Owners Club - Powered by phpBB